About the Job
Next Level Remodeling LLC. is a design build firm located out of Cherry Hill, NJ. We specialize in additions, kitchens, bathrooms, basements and whole house renovations. Our attention to detail and personal care has allowed us to grow our company in a very short time. We are looking for skilled project superintendents to aid and become an integral part of that growth.
We are currently seeking a full-time Project Superintendent. Selectee must communicate clearly and concisely with subcontractors of all trades and work effectively and efficiently with architects, engineers, inspectors and city officials. Superintendent will also be required to perform physical work including but not limited to: demolition, carpentry, mild drywall work, roofing, siding, etc. We are looking for a well-rounded individual with a firm understanding of all aspects of residential remodeling. Superintendent will be responsible to meet our high standard of quality and deliver projects timely regularly.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide extensive experience in all phases of construction including new work and remodeling.
- Promote the highest level of industry standard quality and service in all your duties.
- Participates in daily project tasks with our preferred subcontractors, depending on the tasks at hand.
- Coordinate and schedules all necessary trades and vendors in accordance with the project schedule.
- Read Blueprints and maintain daily communication with Subcontractor Foreman’s.
- Manages the inspection service process with local and county municipalities
- Communicate unforeseen conditions and changes to the project superintendent that may affect the schedule, quality and cost of the project.
- Manages and maintains up to date electronic records for each project and communicates with project professionals and clients through email.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the construction Industry with at least 5 years as a Supervisor or Project Superintendent.
- Experience in project supervision, construction takeoffs, project scheduling, phasing, and project material ordering is required.
- Experience in interaction with clients and project professionals are required.
- Experience working in occupied spaces.
- Must have experience operating a computer and emails.
- Knowledge of building codes and permit regulations.
- A valid acceptable, current driver’s license is required. A copy of which must be submitted with your application.
- Must have a reliable truck or van to get to and from job sites to perform your job efficiently and precisely.
- Must supply all tools of the trade necessary in completing projects.
- Ability to work on Saturdays when needed.
- Ability to work after normal business hours when needed.
- Must successfully complete background check, and Drug and Alcohol test.
Selectee may be required to successfully complete a probationary period.
Additional benefits include:
Partially paid medical insurance
Paid Sick, holiday and vacation days
Please include salary requirements in order to be considered for the position!
email all resumes to email@example.com